Create colorful spirals in 5 different modes, one by one.
From physics experiment to creation of artwork, Spirality is an original and fun way to relax, to create and to enjoy color!
Spirality is a free app for iOS that you can download now from the App Store!
Follow Spirality on Facebook!
Spirality is a cool artsy program meant for those who desperately need to relax a little, and yet it’s so much more. It’s simple, fun and inspiring to use. Creating circular, flower-like models, is somewhat reminiscent of model coloring books and apps. With this, though, you don’t color, but actually, design the patterns you want. It could be fun for both younger and older users. It really doesn’t carry an age limit, and this is something we all like to see in such applications.
What is this application really about?
Aside from the fact that you get to create circular designs with various patterns, lines, and dots, Spirality is all about perfection. Everything you draw is harmoniously balanced. The options you have are vast. Aside from coloring the elements you’re using to create your spiral, there are other options dealing with the aspect of the lines and dots you’re about to use.
Thus, you get to decide the size, thickness, and model simply by selecting them from the line menu. Select color opacity and tone. Change the background color. Lastly, fill those resulting gaps with whatever color you’d like. It’s all up to you. Design things as you see fit. Possibilities are endless.
More potential than meets the eye
Such applications are not to be used only for recreational purposes. These could have many other uses. Developing on the original idea of actually helping people relax, this application, as well as other similar ones, can prove crucial in the treatment of numerous distress disorders. It could also prove relevant if the user wants to create original content. Whether you want to create an art expo using these spirals, use them as inspiration for other works or simply as an image for a product or service, the boundaries for usage with this app can only be set by you.
Spirality is an interesting application with a load of potential uses. No matter what you decide to do with it, its colors and joy will bring constant fulfillment when dealing with it. It’s eea19f52d2
– Decomposition mode
Select between two modes to import images.
– The following table describes the features of each mode:
A – Display the animation
P – Display the main animation
It is possible to display the animation without a background or with a fixed background in black and white.
The background is not modifiable: you must choose a solid color before creating the animation.
If you have selected the ‘P’ option, you will then be able to select the background color:
But this option does not work if you have selected ‘A’.
The following table summarizes the functions that can be performed in each mode:
The Background color to use in the selected mode.
– Choose a solid color.
– The background is set to black and white.
– Choose an existing color from the list of PhotoFiltre.
– Customize by highlighting a color block in the palette.
– The selected color will be set as background in the current mode (you can change later by reseting the main status).
– You can also delete the background.
– Choose the other background of the list of colors.
Choose between four colors in the selected mode:
You will then be able to choose between four different colors.
The color can be selected in the interface color list.
– Choose a color from the list of colors.
– Use the color wheel to choose a color.
– Choose a color by highlighting it in the palette.
Select a color in the interface color list:
Choose the number of frames to be created.
– Choose the number of frames to be created.
– You can select more than the default or none.
– The last frame is a frame of the animation.
– The next frame is not used.
– This value is always equal to the number of frames of the file.
Add a new frame.
– Add a new frame.
– You can add as many frames as you wish.
The order in which the frames are displayed is randomized.
– Re-order the frames in the list.
You can also sort the list of frames.
– Re-order the frames.
The animation stops after the last frame is reached.
You can play the animation in full or in a loop.
You can also export the animation to a.gif file (with or without transparency).
– Choose to export the animation to a.gif file (with or without transparency).